The right to withdraw from the agreement (only for online purchase)
1. The consumer can withdraw from the sales contract without giving any reason within 14 days .
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1, starts with the delivery of the Product to the consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract, by presenting the seller a statement of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the deadline of withdrawal it is sufficient to send a claim by the consumer before the expiry of that period.
4. The claim may be sent via postal mail, or electronically by sending to the email address of the seller. A statement can be made also on the form, a specimen of which is given in annex the annex to the Act of May 30, 2014 year on consumer rights, but it is not mandatory.
5. If the consumer sends a statement by electronic means, the seller shall immediately send to the Consumer’s e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the Declaration of withdrawal from the agreement.
6. Effects of withdrawal from the contract:
- 1. In case of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance Contract shall be considered null and void.
- 2. In the event of cancellation of the contract the seller returns the consumer immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of the consumer to withdraw from the contract, all amount paid, including the cost of delivery of the things with the exception of additional costs arising from the selected by the consumer other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the seller.
- 3. The seller will make a payment using the same payment methods that have been used in the original transaction by the consumer, unless the consumer expressly agreed otherwise, that do not produce for him additional costs.
- 4. The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receiving the product back or deliver proof of his return, depending on which event comes first.
- 5. The consumer should return the product to the seller’s address specified in these terms and conditions immediately, not later than 14 days from the date on which the reported the seller to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be met if the consumer sends the product before the expiry of 14 days.
- 6. The consumer shall bear the direct cost of returning the Product, the costs of returning the product, if due to its nature, this product could not be normally sent by mail.
- 7. The consumer is responsible only for a reduction in the value of the product resulting from the use of it in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- 8. Where, by reason of the nature of the product can not be returned in the ordinary course of mail, information, as well as the costs of returning the product, will be in the description of the product in the store.
1 – You can decide to return purchased items within 14 days after delivery.
2 – You have 14 more days to send the product back
3 – The cost of the return is on the customers side.
4 – We will return the full amount you paid if the item has no signs of usage. If the shoes are used we will not return the money.
In case you will get the product which has a damage upon arrival, please immediately inform us about the situation and send us the pictures of the flaws/damages. We will inform you about the options of replacing the damaged product for a new one or the possibility of money return or a discount.
ul. Lotnicza 3
tel. +48 509651508
Jeżeli jesteś nadawcą z Polski prosimy o zwrot towaru do paczkomatu Inpost: KRA151M ul Lotnicza 3, 31-462 Kraków