How to choose the right size of shoes?
1. Place a piece of paper near the wall.
2. Place your foot on a sheet of paper, sticking your heel to the wall.
3. Mark the measurement at the farthest part of the foot.
4. Measure the exact length from the wall and check in the table below
5. If your measurement is between two sizes, choose the one that you are closer to.
Please note that the following tables are intended only as a guide and not a guarantee that the shoes will fit you perfectly. Shoes can sometimes differ from model to model and everybody hass different feet, so make your decision based on your own experience. If the chart shows you the size you never wear, just stick to your regular size.
If you have doubts please measure your feet and Contact us.
|Foot lenght in cm||25||26||26.6||27.2||28||28.6||29.4||30||30.6|
|Foot lenght in inches||9.85||10.24||10.48||10.72||11.03||11.27||11.58||11.82||12.06|
|Foot lenght in cm||22.2||22.9||23.5||24.4||25.1||25.8||26.5|
|Foot lenght in inches||8.75||9.02||9.26||9.61||9.89||10.17||10.44|